In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer: Mr.Vijay Kumar
Time: Mon – Fri (09:00AM to 5:00PM)
If you are the rightful owner of the content or an affected person and have the reason to believe that any content that has been uploaded/contributed through this Service contravenes your rights in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011 then you may intimate the same to www.gofarmz.com, GoFarmz App, Innasoft Technologies Pvt Ltd, in the manner explained below:
- Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the content alleged to be in infringement of your rights as the rightful owner or affecting you prejudicially;
- Providing exact identification and description of the content by giving its URL that is to be disabled, which in your view contravenes Rule 3(2) of aforesaid Rules.
- Giving a declaration cum undertaking along with necessary documents establishing you
- as the rightful owner of the content to be disabled, or
- as an affected person, and stating that the information submitted is true, complete & accurate and no material fact has been hidden. Further, stating to www.gofarmz.com, GoFarmz App, Innasoft Technologies Pvt Ltd including its Management, Directors, Employees and Grievance Officer shall not be liable in whatsoever manner for any loss or damage or claim for relying upon the said request.
- Your contact information like address, telephone number, email address, etc. where you can be contacted.
For the purposes of the above email disclaimer policy, the key terms definition is adopted from Information Technology Act 2000 and Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008:
- “damage” means to destroy, alter, delete, add, modify or re-arrange any computer resource by any means.
- computer contaminant is defined in Section 43 of IT Act 2000, and it means any set of computer instructions that are designed
- (a) to modify, destroy, record, transmit date or programme residing within a computer, computer system or computer network
- (b) by any means to usurp the normal operation of the computer, computer system, or computer network;